Bhumi Pednekar’s style is simply getting stronger with time and when in lockdown, we won’t assist however admire her saree selections. Sure, the latest sarees that she had donned had been up to date and featured single-toned shades. From raspberry hue to black color, Bhumi received us along with her completely different sarees and impressed us to go saree-hunting. Now we have decoded her saree appears for you so that you could purchase one in every of her sarees publish lockdown.
Bhumi Pednekar’s Raspberry Saree
Bhumi Pednekar’s raspberry-hued saree is totally now we have our eyes on. She wore this saree for an occasion and her saree was designed by Manish Malhotra. Splashed in a brilliant orange hue, her saree was accentuated by glittering tones and featured refined ruffled particulars. She teamed her saree with an identical raspberry-hued shirt and accessorised her look with nature-inspired rings. The make-up was highlighted by muted brown lip shade and smoky kohl. The center-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Bhumi Pednekar’s Minty Inexperienced Saree
Her minty inexperienced additionally appeared like an final cocktail-wear quantity. The actress wore a Manish Malhotra saree once more and her saree was superbly embellished with sequinned particulars. It featured silver accents and Bhumi teamed her saree with a stunning sleeveless shirt. Her make-up was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The smoky kohl and modern tresses accomplished her look.
Bhumi Pednekar’s Burgundy Saree
We completely liked this wine pink burgundy saree of Bhumi Pednekar’s. She wore it for the IFFAM 2019 occasion and seemed completely stylish. Her saree was gentle and was splashed in burgundy hue with embellished metallic particulars. Nevertheless, this time, the Bala actress colour-blocked her saree with a sleeveless black-toned shirt and it went nicely along with her saree. The make-up was marked by muted tones and the impeccable bun wrapped up her look.
Bhumi Pednekar’s Black Saree
Bhumi Pednekar seemed daring and exquisite in her black saree that got here from the label Silai. Her saree was pure black in color and it featured embellished accents on the border. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless black shirt. Her make-up was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The center-parted tresses accomplished her conventional avatar.
So, which saree of Bhumi Pednekar’s did you want probably the most? Tell us that.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Urvashi Rautela, And Different B-City Divas Sizzle In Their Attractive Crimson Robes
- Radhika Apte, Vidya Balan, And Bhumi Pednekar Slay It In Their Black Sarees, However Who Nailed It?
- Instagram Magnificence Appears Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And Extra
- Katrina Kaif, Yami Gautam, And Different B-City Divas Give Informal Vogue Objectives At Bhoot’s Screening
- B-City Divas Arrive In Their Trendy Finest At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calendar Launch Occasion
- Urvashi Rautela, Bhumi Pednekar Or Tahira Kashyap, Whose Crimson Robe Wowed You The Most?
- From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Objectives For Numerous Events
- Pongal 2020: Kajol And Different Divas Have Pongal-Excellent Outfit Strategies For You
- Huma Qureshi, Bhumi Pednekar, And Different Divas Have Dramatic Outfit Objectives For Us
- Bhumi Pednekar’s Make-up Look Will Tempt You To Play With Some Glitter!
- From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Main Buying Inspiration
- Disha Patani And Different Divas Make A Trendy Splash With Their Newest Journal Covers
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You might have already subscribed
Hashtag: #Bhumi #Pednekars #Saree #Vogue #Sport #Instagram